God calls us to life long learners and continually growing in our faith and ways we are called to serve and share in ministry. These adult ministries enrich our spirits in both study and fellowship.
Sunday School Classes gather at 8:45 a.m.
- Horizons Class meets in the back of the Thomason Room
- Barton Stones gathers in the Adult Education Wing
- Crossroads Class gathers in the Adult Education Wing
- Podcasts with the Pastor gathers in the Adult Education Wing
Monthly Fellowship Groups:
- Monday & Wednesday Men’s Coffee Discussions gather in the Library at 8:30 a.m.
- Women of Experience (W.O.E) gathers the first Monday of the month for lunch fellowship. 11:30 a.m. at Barratta’s.
- Band of Brothers gathers the first Saturday of the month for bible study and discussion. 8:00 a.m. at the Airport Holiday Inn.
- Lessons by the Lake (summer only) gathers Wednesday nights at Gray’s lake for a seasonal bible study.
- Wakonda Run/Walk Club (fall) gathers Thursday nights for a brief devotion and walk or run.